vrijdag 24 augustus 2012

Review: Perfume Christina Aguilera Royal Desire


I think I have this perfume for over one year now and I would love to tell you more about it.
This is the first Christina Aguilera perfume I have, so I am not able to compare it with the other versions.
This is a very popular branche of perfumes in the Netherlands. 

I think the bottle is simple but elegant. You can hold it easily. It fits perfectly with the scent. Especially the little silver heart with the initials CA from Christina Aguilera is the perfect detail. Otherwise it would be too dull.

About the scent itself:

Top notes:
- Marsmellows
- Blackcurrant
-Yuzu

Middle notes:
- Honeysuckle
-Rose
-Lily
-Iris

Base notes:
- Musk
- Sandalwood
- Virginia Cedar

It is a very sweet and soft scent for spring or summer. It's is also a very girly scent. It isn't a very original scent because I smell this perfume scent on every girl in my school.

 Unfortunately it won't last long. If it would last longer I would surely buy it again.
I have the Eau De Parfum version. 








1 opmerking: