vrijdag 24 augustus 2012

New shoplog! (English and dutch version)


I went shopping with my mother today. There was a huge sale of 70% at 'Kruidvat', a dutch store. I also went to some other shops.

The white things in the background are four paint canvases I bought. They were €1 for all those canvases. I also like to be more often creative, so this was a start. Now I am searching for some inspiration. I think it's quite difficult to figure out what to paint (or draw also!). 

On the left we see the brushes for the paint I bought at the local office shop in our city. I actually don't know the price because my mom bought these for me. Thank you mom! 

Vandaag ben ik met mijn moeder wezen shoppen. Bij Kruidvat hadden ze een grote uitverkoop van 70% op sommige producten. Ook had ik bij andere winkels ook een paar producten gekocht.

De witte dingen op de achtergrond zijn de vier canvasdoeken die ik voor schilderen heb gekocht. Ik betaalde 1 euro voor alle vier de doeken bij elkaar. Ik wil graag een beetje meer creatief bezig zijn, dus dit was een klein begin. Nu ben ik nog opzoek naar inspiratie. Ik vind het altijd lastig om iets te verzinnen.


These are the dutch translated version of the American Gossip Girl bookserie. 
Dit zijn de boeken van de Americaanse serie Gossip Girl die ik heb gekocht.


I haven't read the other versions of the Gossip Girl series but these two were the only ones in the store. Both books were 70 % off, so I didn't care that these weren't the first and the second book of the serie. 

I also love the tv serie. I watch the tv serie since a month of two ago. Chuck and Blair is the perfect couple. Sigh, I really would like to visit the Upper East Side one day!

Ik heb nog niet de andere delen van de Gossip Girl boekenserie gelezen maar deze twee waren als enige twee verkrijgbaar in de winkel. Beide boeken hadden ook een korting van 70 %, dus ik vond het niet erg dat het niet de eerste twee delen van de serie waren.


This item is kinda related to the Gossip Girl series. I haven't worn a headband for a long time but I love Blair's headbands so much that I also bought one. 
It looks so cute and girly! 

Dit item heb ik eigenlijk gekocht door de Gossip Girl serie. Ik vind de diadeems van Blair altijd zo leuk dat ik er sinds jaren ook weer een heb gekocht. 
Hij ziet er zo schattig uit!

Just look at the little details, it's so pretty.
This item is also bought in the dutch Kruidvat store.

Let op de kleine details, hij is echt prachtig.
Deze diadeem heb ik ook bij Kruidvat gekocht.








1 opmerking: